a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Saturday 30 July 2016

Vessazione Vocale[Music by Eiaculazione Amusicale-Video by Alessandro Ceccotto](Mail Art Archive-Adria-Italy-199?)

I spoke many times about this Ghost Collective E.A.-a project already covered in this blog few times,here and here and here+here and I am probably missing other few links.
This song was one of the first experiments,used by Alessandro Ceccotto 
in a long video with other music tracks-I am posting here only the contribution by E.A.!
Alessandro was also managing  a big Mail Art Archive in Adria(Northern Italy)-I wrote about him when I posted the fanzine The Mouth. and quite few other times now.
Vessazione Vocale means Vocal Oppression.For this project E.A. stands for Non-Musical Ejaculation.
Big Thanx to B.A.O. for converting this video from VHS to digital format.
Enjoy it.
~f^a*r^a*w~a^y*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment